PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Information about us
theprovidores.co.uk is a site operated by The Providores Ltd ("we" / "our" / "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04018995 and have our registered office and trading address at 5 Elstree Gate, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JD. We can be contacted using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Access to our Site
3. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights concerning this web site's design, text, graphics and other materials are owned by theprovidores.co.uk or our licensors. theprovidores.co.uk is a registered trade mark of The Providores Ltd. and may not be used for any reason without permission.
4. Copyright policy
The Site includes a variety of materials created by different members of the Providores team. Although these works may be freely accessible on the World Wide Web and may not include any statement about copyright, the works are protected by copyright. Users must assume that works are protected by copyright until they learn otherwise. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
5. No Reliance on Information
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
6. Information about you and your visits to our Site
7. Limitation of our liability
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
8. Linking to and from our Site
Our Site may from time to time contain links to various sites and other resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may be suffered by you in connection with your use of them. You may link to the Site's home page, provided you first obtain our written consent and then comply with any conditions we may require in respect of the link to your website. In any event linking to our Site must be done in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor should you establish a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without prior notice.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Our Contact Details
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is The Providores Ltd of 109 Marylebone High Street, London, W1U 4RX.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register for our mailing list to receive updates through our Site, when you make reservations through our Site and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- [technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to contact us.]
- [Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site].
2. How we use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We collect data about how our Site is searched to enable us to understand and respond to the needs of our users. These data do not contain personally identifiable information. You can visit our Site without identifying yourself or disclosing any personal information. If you do sign up for our mailing list your data will not be disclosed to any company outside of The Providores Ltd and we will only contact you about Providores news and events.